The Angola Oil & Gas (AOG) Conference & Exhibition is returning to Luanda for its third edition in 2022. Under the auspices of the Minister of Mineral Resources, Oil and Gas, H.E. Diamantino Pedro Azevedo, and in partnership with the National Oil, Gas and Biofuels Agency, AIDAC and the African Energy Chamber, this fundamental event for the country’s oil and gas industry will take place on the 29th and 30th of November and 1 December 2022, in Luanda.
As the country emerges from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic into a context of political stability and historically high oil prices, AOG 2022 will be the premier platform to address the most pressing matters in the country’s energy market as it strives to curb production decline; expand and promote exploration and new discoveries; ensure the participation of its population in its central economic engine; achieve fuel-independency through large-scale investments in refining capacity; diversify its economy; and address the narrative of a just energy transition by developing its natural gas resources and other alternative sources of energy, ensuring economic development and widespread energy wealth.
Travel & Exhibition Manual
- To spur investment and deal-making in the Angolan and regional energy value chains.
- To encourage investment into technologies and projects that drive an effective and equitable energy transition in the region.
- To highlight the role of Angola’s resources and industries in the shifting global economy.
- To facilitate cooperation and collaboration amongst multiple sectors, including oil and gas, renewables, mining, trade, industry and construction.
- To fully integrate the dialogue between the oil and gas sectors at a regional level.
- To create an enabling environment for business by bringing together the region’s top government leaders and business executives for three days of deal making and challenging conversations.
- To ensure that the Angolan energy sector is inclusive and designed to benefit all Angolans.
- To capitalize on new trade and investment opportunities across the Angolan
AOG 2022 presents the unique opportunity for stakeholders from every part of the energy value chain to come together, network and gain business.
With a focus on making investment in Angola happen, AOG represents the premier venue for getting deals done and for defining the commercial opportunities for the Angolan and regional energy future.
ECP is working together with the Ministry of Mineral Resources, Petroleum and Gas of the Republic of Angola to ensure high-level participation and access to key governments.
Building on Global Trends
AOG is prioritizing sectors in Angola in which growth and investment are taking off by facilitating increased collaboration and networking amongst key stakeholders. By building on global, continental, regional and national energy trends, AOG is driving increased sectoral success.
Creating value within the energy transition
Enhanced oil recovery techniques to battle production declines
Green gas: Gas utilization and monetization in an oil focused environment
ANPG: Block 24 and the changes in the role of the regulator
The role of local banks and insurers in the rise of local E&P players
Privatization of national companies: Opportunities and Challenges
LNG Exports: A missed opportunity for growth?
Financing fuel: Self-sufficiency in refining and regional exports
Beyond local content: Strategies for the Angolanization of the Angolan energy industry